2015/07/01

3CE Mini Haul

I love Stylenanda and I've always wanted to try 3CE's products so I knew I had to get something while I was there! These are the products I bought. I love the packaging, I think it looks really cool and sophisticated. I wanted to try some of the products from their new line, "Pink Rumour" (I saw it on instagram) but sadly I didn't see it there when I was in Hong Kong. Nonetheless, I can't wait to try some of these products ^_^.

Products listed here:
3CE Honey Face Chiffon Fluid
3CE Lip Colour
3CE Pore Silky Balm
3CE Blotting Papers
The 3CE Pore Silky Balm is really smooth once it's applied to your face. Inside there is a spatula so you can scoop out the product and warm it up before applying it to your face. I don't own many primers so I think this will be good to use as a base before applying makeup. The blotting papers I haven't had a chance to use yet but I think this would have been good to use when I was in Hong Kong since it was SO hot.


3CE Lip Colour in Fuchsia #402 
This is my first matte lipstick if I remember correctly. The colour looks so vibrant I can't wait to try it out ^__^.

Actress Yoon Eun Hye in kdrama I Miss You also wears a vibrant pink similar to this colour.

 Image from Google

3CE Honey Face Chiffon Fluid in Beautiful Pink Beige 001

This product is like a foundation, the consistency is quite thick but the coverage is high and buildable. I also like like how it isn't ashy. There are two shades available, one is more yellow toned while the one I have has more of a pink undertone. If you didn't know I love buying foundations and face makeup the most heehee.

What are your favourite products from 3CE?

No comments:

Post a Comment

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Thanks for your comments