2013/04/20

Hong Kong Make-Up Buys

Heyyy. I said I'll do this so here I am typing up this post at midnight while listening to E.Rヾ(´□`* )ノ.

I bought a lot of things when I was in Hong Kong. This is almost if not all of the make up products I bought! Most of the brands here you can't get in the UK, so I'm really happy we got to buy these products.


This is my very first Dolly Wink product. It is the Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner in Deep Black. I just tried this out. It dries instantly! Which is good and like most people I think the packaging is lovely. I really like Japanese designs lol.


This is the Dolly Wink Volume Mascara in Black. I tried it out this week and I love how my lashes look. The mascara kind of clumps the lashes together to make it look like you have false lashes. This gives it the volume effect but oohhhmeerrgod it is so hard to take off! It stays on all day but the only thing is that it is so tough to remove!! Maybe I need to get a better make up remover lol.


SANA Pore Putty BB Cream (limited set). This is a Japanese BB cream, and I read reviews on it beforehand. The shade of the BB cream is supposed to be more yellow toned and isn't as white or pale like a lot of Korean BB creams. That means this will be great for people who have more yellow undertones. I like the mini powder that comes with it ;) (edit- tried this BB cream, it's a very nice BB cream. Blends in well with a satin finish. I also like the squeeze tube that it comes in because that means it is easier to control the amount of product you want. A good buy!!)


Revlon Age Defying with DNA Advantage concealer in 02 (Light Medium). I've been looking for this everywhere!! You can't get this in the UK which is why I wanted to buy it when I was in HK. I really like this concealer!! It conceals my dark circles (the coverage is medium and buildable). I also have the other Revlon concealer, it's the one that only comes in one colour which is more of a pink but I prefer this one a lot more because it doesn't settle in fine lines, it stays on all day (for me at least), and has DNA advantage! My favourite concealer at the moment ^_^


K-Palette Zero Kuma Eye Concealer in 02 (Yellow Beige). Never tried their products before. This concealer works reasonably well! Apparently 01, and 03 have different benefits depending on what you're trying to conceal.


Etude House Lovely Cookie Blusher #10 Peach Parfait. I was actually looking for 06 which is named "Grapefruit Jelly" but the blushers weren't named so I made a guess and bought this one! Ahahahah I bought the wrong shade but I still like this shade. "Grapefruit Jelly" is a nice peach pink though. I might consider buying that online. I like the puff that comes with it. So cute(。♥‿♥。)


Etude House Dear my Milky Gloss in MBE101. This smells SO NICE!!! It smells really good. This is kind of a nude shade. I really like this lipgloss. I looked at the other colours, and there were some pinks and reds. The colour is quite subtle but it's sheer. It feels a tiny bit sticky so don't apply too much in one go.


I got some samples from Etude House. These are Etude House Volumer and Precious Mineral BB Cream and the Fresh Cherry Tint. I already own the BB cream (I'm shade W13). I tried the cherry tint yesterday, it's very nice. I love the smell (of cherries lol) and the colour is lovely. It's not a bright red but gives colour to your lips. I'm thinking about purchasing this <3


Also got this Whitening Moistfull Set from Etude House as a gift for spending a certain amount of money at their store.


Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar in 05 (Juicy Peach). This is SO cute!! It's a bunny!! I spent ages looking at the different shades. I bought 05 in the end. Have yet to try this as well.

This is all the make-up stuff I bought. There will be another post up soon about the bags I bought and some magazines. Stay tuned!!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous21:34

    BEAUTY PRODUCTS GALORREEE hahaa~ I wish I could go HK and just get loads of beauty products.. even though I cannot put on makeup yet to save my life but i've been watching so many make up tuts recently :P I was gonna buy the etude house bb cream online ^^ Also.. what on earth does DNA advantage actually mean? O_o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always end up on Youtube whenever I'm on the computer lol. And LOL I have trouble putting on eyeliner mate. It's cos my eyelids are kind of different but usually I just put on mascara cos I'm lazy XD And DNA advantage means there's anti-aging properties in the product to protect skin and signs of aging ^^

      Delete
    2. Anonymous00:46

      lol same XD and i'm subscribed to 23498091 different makeup channels haha :P aww~ i have weird eyelids too .___. they're like monolids.. except with some miniature crease that you can't even SEE but it smudges eyeliner grrr.. lol// ahhhh coool so it's some new (more awesome sounding) name for anti-ageing products =D

      Delete
  2. Anonymous06:13

    So many makeup~ Hehe. Next time you should do a video! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. l0l not ready to do videos hah

      Delete

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Thanks for your comments