2013/04/25

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu drawing

So for the past few days I had some free time (yey!!) so I decided to do something on Photoshop. I hardly ever do something like this, the last time I did something like this was 2 years ago I think and since I finally got a mouse (makes things so much easier lol) I thought I'll do something useful with it.

I did a drawing/painting of Kyary. I actually found out about her on Tumblr. If you don't know who Kyary is btw her full (stage) name is Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, she's a JPOP singer, a model and she started off as a fashion blogger!! I can't believe she's the same age as me(・□・)

I love her costumes!! They are so wacky, exaggerated, over-the-top but that's what makes her stand out! They are so interesting as well so I decided to do something based on her ^_^.


My favourite part was drawing and colouring in the mouth haha (that was one of the last steps). The nose was really hard to draw because it ended up blending in with her face but I think it looks ok. The hair... I know it looks terrible lol >.< but I tried my best. I love her eyelashes in the original picture and if you look closely, I added in a bit of shimmery eyeshadow for her eyes ^_^.

Thanks for reading xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous16:16

    Your drawing looks good! I can't even draw anything near to this :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks natalie=D Just practice, practice, practice!!

      Delete
    2. Anonymous16:30

      I'll try to when I have the time :D

      Delete
  2. Anonymous12:20

    this is so good~~ i love the eyelashes & mouth ^^

    ReplyDelete

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Thanks for your comments