2013/03/20

Cat ears inspired hairstyle

This hairstyle is also known as Nekomimi ^_^. So I've noticed this hairstyle for a while now but I'm really liking it so I'll thought I share my thoughts on this blog!

I've been loving Japanese street style and Amo (zipper model)! She's the one on the sidebar btw ^_^. 

Some of the photos are from Tumblr and the rest are from vivi magazine.

It's actually not that hard to achieve!

1. First part your hair to a middle parting
2. Then take a small section of your hair from the front
3. Twist the section of hair and then position it depending on how big you want the "cat ears" to be
4. Hold it down with a bobby pin!

I think the results can turn out looking very different with and without the bangs/fringe.

Currently listening to-
Lover Cop - Dalmatian!! I finally had time to listen to all their songs from their first album today. One of the first songs I heard were, That Man Opposed and Really Really. Really really liking Lover Cop and Home Run too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Thanks for your comments